- Nick Creamer shares his candid and inevitable descent into idol anime hell.
- Manga and the autistic mind. One author suggests manga as a teaching tool for students on the spectrum, who may be better at processing images than words.
- Speaking of which: Manga is still hugely popular, so why don’t we talk about it more? One possible answer: Westerners still don’t consider manga to be comics.
- A Foolproof Guide to Getting Hyped for Next Season’s Anime. Not that I need this article, after checking out Scamp’s hilarious Fall 2015 season review, I’m more than hyped!
- At the same time I was considering that the Love Live movie review wasn’t written for fans, Serdar wrote about fan entitlement in regards to criticism of the stuff we love.
- I was on the Freelance Game Podcast! Be awed by my surprisingly manly voice and overly honest approach to a freelance routine. I’m already friends with Nathan so it was easier than usual to be candid.
- Nitori is Not Going to Hell For Wanting to Wear a Bra. If, like me, you left the church because you found it to be less than accepting, this Wandering Son piece will restore your faith in humanity.
- Ben and his wife watch anime together and have very different opinions! I love his Watched With My Wife series for his articulate writing and wry tag team review style.
- Anyone can self publish, and my friend Tamara is proof with her new book, Welcome to Monsterville. Now she’s looking for an editor to look it over in exchange for a copy. If you’re learning to be a book editor but not ready to charge yet, this might be a good opportunity.
Photo by Justin Doub