- March always has me thinking about fitness, because I run an annual 5k race series in April. I’ve been loving otaku personal trainer Jaxblade‘s anime fitness videos. He’s done Saitama’s training, checked whether Deku’s regimen measures up, and more!
- I’m really interested in how other people who work from home manage their time. Here’s how my geek careerist pal Bree does it—with a mix of quantification, automation, and cutting out distractions.
- How to make money blogging, featuring Otaku Journalist and more than 250 other blogs! I can’t imagine how long it took to build this resource, but I’m glad it exists and thrilled to be part of it.
- Speaking of which, I’m giving away a copy of the book where I explain how I make most of my blogging income over at Chic Pixel. Still a few more days to enter the giveaway!
- How to Use Google Analytics with WordPress. Every now and then, I want to share a post I’ve written for somebody else because I think it’ll help people here, too. This is how I measure traffic for my blogs, some of my clients’ blogs, and Anime Feminist.
- The real-life settings of Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid. I love these comparisons! Miss Kobayashi’s new neighborhood looks a lot like Koshigaya, Saitama Prefecture. HT Zoe.
- All about doujinshi culture and common misconceptions. An older article that debunks myths about doujinshi for English speakers. I had no idea, for example, that some successful manga artists create doujinshi parodying their own work.
- I almost missed this: Saudi Arabia hosted its first ever fandom convention in February! An attendance number of 20,000 is nothing to sneeze at.
Screenshot of Kakariko Village in Breath of the Wild. I’m not playing, but I’ve been looking over John’s shoulder and the graphics are breathtaking.