- After spending January writing four posts on affiliate blogging, the 10,000 word guide I wrote at the same time is finished and up for sale at GetBullish! GetBullish is a career and life advice site and shop that has been a huge influence in my career, and I can’t think of a better home for this guide.
- When I first heard about the so-called “cosplay lawsuit,” I thought it was overblown. It’s about cheerleader uniforms, not costumes! However, here and here are two great articles that showed me just how likely the current suit is to have an effect on cosplay. HT Zoe!
- This project has me itching to try something new with my Raspberry Pi — I set up my Raspberry Pi to automatically tweet at Comcast Xfinity whenever my internet speeds drop significantly below what I pay for.
- Confessional articles are a huge blogging trend, so I guess it was only a matter of time before news sites industrialized them. Gawker found out that women’s site Bustle gives new writers an extremely personal survey to better help them share their most intimate stories online.
- Christian anime blog Beneath the Tangles has a new logo. I love hearing about how other bloggers work behind the scenes, and I especially love the thought they put into the process.
- Why Do Guys In Yaoi Claim To Be Straight? I’ve definitely wondered this before! By the way, if you’d like an awesome manga recommendation that details what it’s actually like to be LGBT in Japan (while also sharing some killer recipes), I can’t recommend What Did You Eat Yesterday? highly enough.
- Is it because I’m an American that I love United Kingdom accents so much? All I know is, this Tatami Galaxy Irish fandub is incredible. Ozu is basically a leprechaun anyway.
Screenshot via Tatami Galaxy