Welcome to a very special edition of Otaku Links, where I’m just posting my favorite recent posts from awesome anibloggers, and nothing else. Gundam Fight all set! Ready? Go!
- The Subtle Doctor wrote a response to my opinion piece on why I think Space Dandy is getting so much media coverage. Check it out!
- There’s a cipher in Space Dandy, and Altair & Vega have already cracked the code. It’s amazing how much detail the staff put into a seemingly light show.
- Scamp’s review on ridiculous “historical” anime Nobunaga the Fool had me laughing out loud.
- If you need another reason to add Organization Anti-Social Geniuses to your feedreader (other than their Reference Resource Mondays), it just got the Japanator seal of approval.
- The Wolf Children Guide to Hating Your Parents is certainly the most provocative title on Beneath the Tangles in a while, and the post isn’t bad, either.
- Anime News Network columnist Lynzee ranks the seven most dangerous alien planets in all of anime.
- So glad Ani-Gamers put Gundam: The Origin on their Best of 2013 list. I’m on book IV of the manga and it’s such a gorgeous retelling of the original Gundam story, complete with watercolor illustrations.
- Anime is Dead explains why Summer 2013 was the anime season of gender nonconformity.
(Screenshot from Mobile Fighter G Gundam.)